Date(s) - 06/10/2014
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Free technology drop-in sessions, open to anyone looking for basic help with use of laptops , tablets and mobile phones. Bring your own equipment or use ours. Refreshments available.
- Informal and friendly computer help and advice
- Using the internet safely and securely
- Shopping and buying goods online
- Email assistance
- Social websites and social networking
- Trouble-shooting your computer problems
- Using mobile phones/tablets/iPads
- Help with Office software
Please call 01432 263922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org register your interest or for any queries.